miwhip is the world’s first smartphone app to deliver ride-hailing with supercars and minicabs.
Designed with comfort and safety in mind, miwhip connects London ’s riders and drivers on-demand, to provide unbeatable value to commuters and tourists alike. miwhip can be downloaded via the App Store and Google Play Store.
miwhip is a home for the private hire community, empowering drivers to earn money by providing them with the tools and resources they need to stay competitive in the ride-hailing and ride-sharing business. Here’s how:
- 15% Commission for life
- Instant withdrawals
- 24/7 locally staffed call centre, open year-round
- Flexible drivetime
Earning with miwhip is easy. Simply download the app, register your details, and visit one of our mihub centres to complete your onboarding. Driving with miwhip requires the following:
- DVLA Photocard
- TfL Private Hire Driver (PHL)
- TfL Private Hire Vehicle Licence (PHV)
- MOT Test Certificate (where required)
- Certificate of Insurance (and associated schedules where required)
- Hire Agreement and/or Permission Letter (where required)
- Vehicle Logbook (V5C) or accepted substitute
Accepting rides with miwhip is easy. Simply set your availability to online and filter the categories you are eligible to drive.
Whatever the enrollment for vehicle and option would be, miwhip can find you riders.
miwhip offers six types of ride categories within the app. Based on your vehicle specification and class, find the right option from the following:
- miwhip: the standard choice. seating up to 4 riders.
- miPLUS: seats up to 6 riders with extra room for luggage.
- miEXEC: executive vehicle for business or pleasure. Seating up to 4 riders.
- miEXEC+: executive vehicles for business or pleasure. Seating up to 6 riders and extra room for luggage.
- miLUX: high-end vehicles for the rider who values extra leg room and comfort. Seating up to 4 riders.
- miWAV: for riders who require wheelchair accessible vehicles with a trained driver.
Download the app today and drive with miwhip.